The heating insulation Polymer Reinforcement Fibrous UPVC roof tile is 3-layers tile,which is made of high polymer in two surface layers and carbon fibre in the core layer. It is a new building material which is produced solely by our advanced equipment and technology.
Specification: Wide: 1130mm, thick: 2, 2.5, 3.0mm
Length: according to customer requirement.
Color: Green, yellow, blue, grey, red, brown
|Tensile strength||30MPa||Chemicals resistance||ethylic acid 10%(volume ratio)||(23ºC±2ºC),2h,no permanent deformation or corrosion|
| Dimensional changing rate in high temperature||-0.11%||Ethylalcohol 70%(volume ratio)|
|Vertical flame||FV-0||methylene blue 1%(weight ratio)|
|Oxygen index||40%||NAOH 10% (weight ratio)|
|VST||76ºC||sodium hypochlorite15%(weight ratio)|
|Water absorption||0.05%||Saturated NaCl|
|Screw holding capability||46N||Heat resistance||60ºC,6h,no deformation and cohereing|
|Flexural loads||800N,no broken||Cold resistance||-35ºC,6h,no cracks on surface|
1) Heat insulation up to 40%.
2) Sound insulation.
3) Resistant to Alkali/Acid and corrosion.
4) Water resistance and fire retardant.
5) Extremely durable & high impact strength.
6) Protection against leakage and wind.
7) High utilization efficiency up to 98%
8) It can be nailed, drilled & sawn.
9) Cost effective in installation and save construction cost upto 70%.
10) Light weight & easy to install and move.
11) Eco friendly & energy efficient Green product.
12) Long life and high weatherability
13) Increases labor productivity and machinery efficiency